Saturday, April 8, 2017

Stella + Harlow's Shared Room Tour



I am so excited to share my girls' nursery/toddler room! I wanted to create a whimsical and girly space, using bright pops of color so it always felt happy. I love how it turned out and I hope you do too! I have shared bits and pieces on instagram, but I tried my best to tag everything here, so hopefully that answers all of your questions. 
I can't wait to see my girls grow with their room, and the idea of late night sister slumber parties makes me so excited :) 





























post signature

2 comments :

  1. Just wondering and hoping you know the wall color if you don't mind sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so beautiful - I just love the garland and sister sign on the shelf. And that little teeny bed... x

    ReplyDelete